This is the 2001 F3500 that has a new Sardo interior, new paint, 100k miles on the engine and transmission.
Here is a real nice 35 foot MCI F3500 mid-size coach that has the look and customer appeal of a large motor coach. Go for a short ride around the block and you will realize that this is not your typical rough riding “mini bus” built on a truck chassis. Your customers will experience the same smooth and comfortable ride that only comes from a real motor coach suspension.
Unit #90032 has just over 100k total miles on a reman engine and transmission. This is another real nice mid-sized coach that is ready to be put to work. NEW Sardo Interior just installed, new exterior paint, all brakes, bushings and torsion suspension are in very good condition. 315/80R/22.5 tires in good condition all the way around on Alcoa Aluminum Wheels and very nice exterior paint. It has 36 passenger Amaya Astron passenger seating (same seats used in a J4500), overhead parcel racks, parcel rack overhead blowers for passenger comfort, Video system with DVD.
MCI F3500 Specifications:
- Overall Length: 35.45 ft
- Overall Width: 8.5 ft
- Overall Height: 11 ft 0.92 in
- Wheelbase: 214 in
- Engine: Cummins ISC, 285 hp, 800 lb-ft of torque
- Transmission: Automatic: Allison WTB400 (five forward and one reverse)
- Electrical: 24 volt negative ground (Front headlights – xenon halogen – 12 volt lamps)
- Air Conditioning: Thermo King roof mounted system with a 6 cylinder compressor belt driven off the engine
- Weight: 25,000 lb
- GVWR: 34,000 lb
- Brakes: Service: Bendix ABS with optional traction control
- Brakes: Emergency: Power spring chambers in rear axle
- Seats: 36 passenger recliners with restroom
- Luggage Compt: Underfloor enclosed compartments – 280 cu. ft.
- Fuel Tank: 158 gallon capacity with double access tank door located behind front axle
- Suspension: Lord Torsion – air suspension with independent front
- Steering: Hydraulic Ross gear TAS 65
This coach has been gone over, serviced and repaired as needed by the guys at C&J Bus Repair in Bloomington MN, which is an authorized MCI, Setra, Prevost & Temsa Warranty & Service Center. We are only minutes from the Minneapolis/St Paul International Airport and the Mall of America.
We have great financing options at competitive rates for qualified buyers and have other nice coaches in all price ranges. If you don’t see what you want on this site, give us a call!