When I say this coach is in “Like New” condition it is not doing it justice. You must see this coach in person to appreciate just how well it has been cared for.
Unit #41441 was purchased new from the MCI Factory as a “conversion shell”, never was a seated coach. It was driven to Pennsylvania by the original owner to have this awesome conversion done. Original cost was over $400,000 in 1987! Since new it has been stored in a heated building and never driven in salt or snow, and it really shows when you take a look underneath it and has only 135,000 actual one-owner miles. It has been professionally maintained since new and needs nothing except a new owner with a destination ahead.
This awesome ride is powered a great running Detroit Diesel Silver 8V92 Engine with Jake Brakes that puts out 475 real Horse Power with shifting handled by an Allison HT754 Transmission. The MCI is well known for being built mainly out of stainless steel structure where it matters most with all aluminum and stainless exterior panels. It has a backup camera, a real brass train horn, polished aluminum wheels & lots more.
It recently received apx $15,000 in upgrades including:
- New steer axle Michelin 12Rx22.5 tires ($1,400)
- 2 new Caterpillar starting batteries ($400)
- New generator starting battery ($150)
- 4 new Flex Steel Ultra Leather chairs (4,000)
- New Ultra Leather drivers & co-pilot power seats
- 2 new Ultra Leather swivel chairs
- In motion satellite for Direct TV on the road as well as camping
- All new flooring throughout
- New ceramic tile in entry, bath & kitchen
- Reupholstered sofa & dinette chairs
- New lighting in living room and bed room
- 2 new Samsung LCD TVs in living and bedrooms
- New large easy to see GPS navigation system
- Select Comfort Sleep Number bed in master bedroom
And much, much more. This is a must see rig!
This coach is not at C&J Bus Repair in Bloomington MN, which is an authorized Prevost, MCI & Temsa Service and Warranty Center but can be viewed by appointment.