Here is a nice 35 foot MCI F3500 Executive Coach. The F3500 has the look and customer appeal of a large motor coach. Go for a short ride around the block and you will realize that this is not your typical rough riding “mini bus” built on a truck chassis. Your customers will experience the same smooth and comfortable ride that only comes from a real motor coach suspension.
This coach was converted when new and is in good condition. It has a 12.5k Onan Quiet Diesel Genset just refurbished by Onan, all new starting and interior batteries, new inverters, all cruise air units and coach a/c just gone thru, Rest room with shower, Kitchenette, Rear Stateroom seating converts to a king size bed, Flat screen tv’s with in motion satellite, trailer hitch & brakes. This coach is powered by the highly desirable Detroit Diesel Series 50 engine & Allison auto transmission. Only 97,000 total coach miles since new!
MCI F3500 Specifications:
- Overall Length: 35.45 ft
- Overall Width: 8.5 ft
- Overall Height: 11 ft 0.92 in
- Wheelbase: 214 in
- Weight: 25,000 lb
- GVWR: 34,000 lb
- Engine: Cummins ISC, 285 hp, 800 lb-ft of torque
- Transmission: Automatic: Allison WTB400 (five forward and one reverse)
- Brakes: Service: Bendix ABS with optional traction control
- Brakes: Emergency: Power spring chambers in rear axle
- Electrical: 24 volt negative ground (Front headlights – xenon halogen – 12 volt lamps)
- Air Conditioning: Thermo King roof mounted system with a 6 cylinder compressor belt driven off the engine
- Seats: 36 passenger recliners with restroom
- Luggage Compt: Underfloor enclosed compartments – 280 cu. ft.
- Fuel Tank: 158 gallon capacity with double access tank door located behind front axle
- Suspension: Lord Torsion – air suspension with independent front
- Steering: Hydraulic Ross gear TAS 65